Get a library card
Residents of Library County and surrounding areas may apply for a free library card. Juvenile patrons must have permission from parents/guardians.
- Books and audio books on CD may be checked out for two weeks.
- Videos may be checked out for two days.
- The fine for overdue books is 5 cents per day per book. The fine for books on CD and videos is $1.00 per day per video or CD.
- Lost or destroyed books must be paid for. The charge for hardback books is the replacement cost if the book is less than 5 years old. Books that are 5 years or older will be half price. All paperbacks will be $3.00.
- When a fine reaches $10.00, patron may not check out another book until his/her account is cleared.
B&W, $.25 per side. Color, $1.00 per side.
Fax: $1 per page.
8.5 x 11 B&W: $0.25 /first page and $0.10/additional page
8.5 x 11 Color: $0.25 /page
8.5 x 14: $0.25/page
11 x 17: $0.25/page
$1.00 per page for transmitting and receiving documents. The fax number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Scan to e-mail or flash drive. No charge.