The Public Library offers free technology services to the residents of Wynnewood and Garvin County. Public library technology helps create a stronger economy, ensuring workforce development and lifelong learning.
The library’s four public computers are available in thirty minute time slots, for up to one hour per day.
- Access the Internet.
- Create resumes, spreadsheets, flyers, and presentations.
- Play children’s educational games.
- Learn digital skills with free online tutorials.
- And more!
Computer Usage Policy
Free, open Wi-Fi access to the Internet
Connect to our Wi-Fi with your personal smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Caution: the Wi-Fi is an open, unsecured connection.
Library staff can help with basic computer and Internet needs so you can
- Create an e-mail account.
- Complete online applications for jobs and services.
- Use your e-reader and more.
Library website to access digital services 24/7
Access library resources online from anywhere you have an internet connection at www.yourlibrary.okpls.org.
Online catalog of library materials
Browse, search, and reserve items at the library’s online catalog.
E-books, audio books, streaming video, and digital magazines available for check out
Use your library account user name and password to check out materials at OK Virtual Library.
Research trusted information
If accessing these databases outside of the library, get your username and password from the librarian.
EBSCOhost is a powerful online reference system accessed through the Internet. Learn about
- Health and medical issues.
- Small business resources.
- Learning and education for all ages including homework help.
Britannica School is an educational site that provides
- Answers and homework help,
- Video games and articles, and
- Maps and illustrations to use in school projects.
Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Search for accelerated reader books with a quiz.
For printing, copying, and scanning, see Services.